CGC Dress Code
We have a reasonably relaxed dress code at Clevedon. On the course normal golf clothing and golf shoes are required and be of smart and of tidy appearance.
On the Course
- Smart golfing attire, as you would find in any reputable golf outlet is required.
- Shorts may be worn but must be tailored and worn with appropriate short sports socks either above or below the ankle or long socks.
- Footwear – Golf shoes with spikes or soft studs
Gentlemen & Ladies
- Shirts should be recognised golfing attire
- Tailored shorts may be worn.
- Hats are not to be worn back-to-front
- No denim or cargo style trousers
- Sports Training shoes are not permitted
In the Clubhouse
- Smart casual wear is acceptable in the Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Smart Denim jeans and training shoes are permitted
- Golf shoes of any variety which have been worn on the Course and outdoor wet weather clothing are not permitted in the main function rooms
- Deck and casual shoes and flip flops type shoes may be worn with or without socks.
- Hats must be removed when in the Bar, lounge, and dining areas.
- Clothing with improper wording/logos are not permitted.
Juniors are encouraged to dress with consideration to the above dress code